- Live Training
- Course Schedule
- Course Locations
- Continuing Education
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Ergonomic Evaluation
- Mastery Series
- Policies: Payment, Cancellation, etc.
- On-Demand Training
- Contact Us
- Software Support
Las Vegas, NV
"Best of Las Vegas 2015" Attractions at the LINQ Hotel & Casino
High-tech accommodations and the world's tallest observation wheel, located right in the center of the Las Vegas Strip.
Courses at this Location in February 2016
- Link coming soon: Functional Capacity Evaluation Certification Program
- Link coming soon: Advanced Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Link coming soon: Cognitive Functional Capacity Evaluation
To make your hotel reservation for our workshops online, go to the LINQ Hotel website here or you can call 1-866-523-2781. When you register by phone, you must refer to "Matheson Training" in order to get group rates* listed below. All reservations made via the telephone call center will be assessed a fee of $15 per reservation. This fee will not apply to reservations made via the internet.
|"Run of House"
* A daily resort fee of $25.00 per room, per night plus the current Clark County room tax of 12% (tax is subject to change), will be charged in addition to the room rates set forth above. This fee includes: Unlimited local phone calls (no long distance or international calls) Two (2) Guest admissions per day to the Fitness Center (does not include use of the spa) In-Room Internet access to include two (2) device per room per day (Property-wide and inter-property roaming available at that property for an additional fee.) Unless otherwise specified, the resort fee will be posted to the individual’s room account.
Group Room rate guaranteed until room block fills but no later than Sunday, January 10, 2016
Please book early!!
Arriving by air?
When leaving Las Vegas, plan to arrive at McCarran Airport at least 2 hours before your flight departure time!
From the airport, a taxi would run about $20, the taxis hold up to 5 passengers. This rate can fluctuate based on traffic, and they charge based on miles/minute.
There are several shuttle services, and the rates are currently $7.50 per person one way, or you can purchase a round trip for $14 per person. They do stop at other hotels, so it would not be a direct drop off from airport to hotel.
Both taxis and shuttles run 24 hours, and pick-up outside of baggage claim. Reservations from the airport are not needed, however on your return to the airport you do need to make arrangements for the shuttle.