Save valuable time—and impress your referral sources
Matheson FCE Software is one of the special tools available only to Matheson-trained professionals. Developed in consultation with the world’s most experienced evaluators, this incredibly productive tool gives the thinking evaluator a head start toward referrer-friendly, comprehensive, defendable reports. Contact us to schedule a personal consultation: 800-443-7690.
- Intuitive flow
- Five structured, professional-looking report styles
- Print-on-demand forms, including the job demands worksheet
- Industry-recognized evaluation tools
- Libraries for referral questions, summaries, and recommendations
- Ability to perform repeat testing
- Built-in activity timers and test-sensitive stopwatches
- Evaluation summary area with results of tests and observations
- Throughout the evaluation, you are prompted to consistently assess physical effort, and reliability of pain and disability reports, with specific screens to document competitive test performance, signs of physical discomfort, reasons for slowed performance, and reasons for test cessation.
- Built-in Dictionary of Occupational Titles linked to the “Selected Characteristics of Occupations” provides instant job and industry descriptions
- Administer each test separately or in concert with others. Need to do a musculoskeletal evaluation? Just use that section of the software, and print the report!
- Want to administer a “special request” evaluation? Choose the tools that match the special requirements of each evaluation or use a protocol designed for you and your colleagues.
- Support for the great clinician who is not a great writer. The libraries of referral questions, summaries, and recommendations mean you do not have to reinvent the wheel each time you write a report. Your clinic’s best writers can share their narratives with others. Since each summary and recommendation is tailored to each evaluation, they do not look canned.
- Coefficients of variation and grip curve are calculated automatically
- Scoring normative and MTM-based tests is automatic. No more searching for test administration manuals.
- Matheson FCE v 3.5
- Windows 7,8,10 with additional software, windows server 2003, windows server 2008 and windows Azure with additional software
- Either 32 or 64 bit systems
- Due to security concerns Windows Vista and XP are no longer supported
- 2 GB RAM, 4 preferred
- 300 MB disk space
- reports are generated in RTF format and MS word, LIbre office and open office are required